Monday, August 07, 2006

Le Cradle Pt Deux - C'est tu Fini!!!

My Oh My!  Can ya believe this?  Is this kid gonna be spoiled or what?  I don't even have the words, so I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm tellin ya...the detail, the craftsmenship, all the work that went into this.  It looks like it was built for royalty!  What a treasure!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one BEAUTIFUL cradle! Talk about a one of a kind gift, this could go down in the Gautreaux family tree for generations to come...and it should with that amazing craftsmanship, not to mention the family crest!

:-) Jo

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fine gift from a grandfather to a grandson. A true heirloom! Beautiful!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home