Sunday, July 30, 2006

Summer Showers

Nichole had two showers thrown for her this month. They both were incredibly special to her. The first was given by Mrs. Delores (McAvoy) or Miss D, Hank Adam's Great Grandma. She invited all of the McAvoy family around Washington and that's quite a few. It was held at Phillips Mill Church and Miss D and Nichole's Mom did such a wonderful job planning and decorating. Nichole was so touched and absolutely loved it! She told me the food was excellant, but I wouldn't know. (I told her it should be customary that the husband should at least get a to-go plate dontcha think?) The second shower was given by our friends Jennifer & Linda from Pathway Church (our church) and it was held in our friends The Griggs' 100+ year old farm house that is just gorgeous, complete with a big wrap around porch of course! Nichole just raved about the food and this time she brought me home a plate and lemme tell ya - my taste bud's were dancin a jig!

Here's a pic I thought was of Nichole just about to leave for the McAvoy shower (that's the one that I didn't get any food from). It turns out that this pic was actually from a couple of weeks before that. THAT is one pregnant belly! I love how it looks in the mirror.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Kent said...

what a cute belly!!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home