Look at THIS!!! This was a not so well kept secret - a surprise from Marc to Nichole and I or more accurately for Hank Adam. Marc took on the task of building Hank Adam a cradle. And I mean B-U-I-L-D-I-N-G. He had some old walnut he actually planed down into boards and went to work from there. So this is a genuinely hand crafted, one of a kind item and we are so thrilled! Nichole was looking up infomation on cradles, after the cat was out of the bag, and the first website she looked at said something to the effect of, "The Cradle has traditionally been made by a Grandfather for his first Grandchild." And so it is for Marc and Hank Adam. Just look at the beauty and the detail! Oh, and this is not the finished porduct yet, literally...he still has the put a poly coat on it and several other "finishing" touches. We'll be sure to post final pics when it is completely done!
1 Comments:
That is the most breathtaking baby item I have ever seen. I really am so impressed!
Post a Comment
<< Home