Have you ever heard of a Belly Cast? I hadn't either...but, apparently they sell these kits to make a cast of pregnant women's bodies, thus permenently preserve the time in their life that they most complain about their bodies. Go figure. Well, Nichole was set on doing his thing and I wasn't going to let anybody else smear wet plaster all over her, so I donned my manly Lilac gloves and became a
sculpteure'! Here's an action photo from the event. I blurred out the jubblies so I hope no one's offended. We are both so happy we did this together. It was really a special evening and we now have Nichole's pregnant form in Hank Adam's 38th week captured. Scroll down to see the finished results.
5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
It looks like I have cartoon boobs on a real body! Aaaugh!
Nichole
Is it possible to get a copy of the original?........for posterity of course!
The "JUBBLIES"?!!!! hahahahahah I will definitely be using that thank you
HANK YOU DID A WONDERFUL ON NICHOLE'S BELLY CAST LOVE, CARMEN
Post a Comment
<< Home