OK, here is a pic from our child birth classes. We are having an all natural, home birth utilizing a birthing pool, so we are studying The Bradley Method of child birth. This is a husband coached method so I am cramming for my final! I'll actually be in the pool with Nichole and I will be "catching" Hank Adam upon his entry into this world, which should be any day now. Just the thought that my hands will be his first experience outside the womb moves me beyond words. We've both read the Bradley books and Nichole's Mom's sister, Aunt Liz, has taught Bradley Classes since the mid Eighties. She was kind enough to agree to give us private training sessions in her home and we are so greatful. Here she shows me a massage technique for relaxation purposes.
One of the primary reasons for this blog is to put up info about Hank Adam and we are so excited about documenting this truly miraculous gift. We can't wait to share this experience with everyone.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home