OK, now that we've gotten the hang of this and we have so much to catch up on, this will be like a Mega-Update. Let's see - there's Peach Wine, A New Horse, Baby Showers, Bradley Classes, A Belly Casting, and a very special Cradle to cover. So without further delay...on to the new stuff!
Sunday, July 30, 2006
POSTS, POSTS, & more POSTS
OK, now that we've gotten the hang of this and we have so much to catch up on, this will be like a Mega-Update. Let's see - there's Peach Wine, A New Horse, Baby Showers, Bradley Classes, A Belly Casting, and a very special Cradle to cover. So without further delay...on to the new stuff!
OK, now that we've gotten the hang of this and we have so much to catch up on, this will be like a Mega-Update. Let's see - there's Peach Wine, A New Horse, Baby Showers, Bradley Classes, A Belly Casting, and a very special Cradle to cover. So without further delay...on to the new stuff!



2 Comments:
Nicole, just remember that when it is darkest, it is all Hank's fault. That has been my experience with my wife.
I hope all is going well and hope to see the three of you soon.
Wow! That cradle is so beautiful. I can't believe your little man is almost here already! I bet you guys are so excited. I love the belly cast. I thought about doing that for myself but changed my mind.
Can't wait to hear all about little Hank's arrival! I wish you both the best of luck, especially you, Nicole!
Post a Comment
<< Home