Thursday, September 07, 2006

QUALITY TIME WITH DAD














Catchin' some Z's with Dad














Nappy-time on Dad's belly!














Here's Hank Adam just after Mom nursed him - he sorta goes into a little Milk Coma!














Yep - bein' a baby is HARD work and requires lotsa rest!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Kent said...

You sure look like you are enjoying EVERY moment being a daddy. I am so happy for you Uncle Hank. Congrats and soak it all in. Give him a kiss for me.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Summer Times said...

AWW!

He is just so hansome!!! I was so glad to be a help at the birth!!! I am so glad for you and I hope to see you all soon! Morgan and dave are now engaged so i'll be there every so often to help with wedding planning!!!

okay

<3 you all!!

~Summer

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home