Thursday, August 31, 2006

OK - Here's the deal...

We took a lightning hit and our computer was fried (along with the DSL Modem, wireless router and a nice Sony cordless telephone). The good news is the computer was still under warranty - the bad news is we have to send it in to be repaired which could take weeks! Grrrr! In the meantime we are fighting a FLEA INFESTATION!!! Crazy, I know! All this while trying to adapt to a newborn!!! I'll try to post brief updates periodically from work until we get the desktop back online at home and then the frequent, detailed updates with pics will be back. (Sorry Rach - I know I promised and you made me pinky swear but this was truly an act of God or of some other nature entirely, but certainly out of my hands as it happened)
So in the immortal words of California's Governator ...
I'LL BE BACK!!!

PS: Speaking of Arnold and considering the flea situation...What do you call a retired cyborg who has devoted his remaining years to rodent eradication and pest control... The EX-TERMINATOR!!! HA! I Kill Me! (get it? exterminator... ex-Terminator)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! Just dropping by to say hello. I don't think a more beautiful baby could have come from anyone else. I hate to hear about the lightning incident. Nichole, I am so happy for you. I really miss you. Tell everyone I said hi! I would like to catch up on things.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home