Tuesday, August 22, 2006

CAST YOUR VOTE Does Hank Adam look like Mom or Dad

OK - let the voting commence - who does little Hank Adam look like? His Daddy (black & white pic on left) <=== Nichole's vote OR his Mommy (color pic on the right) <=== Hank's vote That's Hank Adam in the two pics in the center. Scroll down for more HA pics to compare. We are looking forward to the results of our little poll. (Feel free to put a percentage if you like - ie 60% Mom 40% Dad etc.)



18 Comments:

Blogger princessme said...

It's hard but i think that i will have to say that he looks like Hank.
love ya
allison

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE SAY HANKADAM LOOKS LIKE NICHOLE LOVE,AUNT CARMEN

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hank i think he looks like harold as a baby.
Nana Carmen

4:58 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Kent said...

Uncle Hank, He looks like you no doubt about it, sorry Nichole

we love you both,
Jennifer and Kristina

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hes cute I'll give him that. But Im going to have to say Nichole. Sorry uncle Hank.
Take Care
Love,
Matt

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say he still looks like Nichole to me. Maybe his eyes look a little like Daddy Hank but from below his eyes he looks like Nichole.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather and Kassidy both just said he looks like Hank in the eyes and Nichole in his nose and lips.

They said this without knowing what I had just posted. So they must be right. :)

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's awesome!

Looks more like you, Hank, I think. But he has Nichole's nose.

Congrats!
Tim

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the top pic he looks like Hank in the bottom pic he looks like Nichole. I guess it depends!
Tara & Carter

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. i finally figured out how to make postings on this thing. wooooohooooo. i think that my little adorable nephew takes after his aunt? anybody buy this? love.

p.s. where are my photo credits?

-rach.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you Hank!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have any photos of the milkman........just for comparison. Ha! No, seriously, he looks like the perfectly beautiful offspring of beautiful parents. With a little Elvis thrown in for good measure.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks like Uncle Hank.
Love,
Amanda

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the top pic Hank and the bottom Nichole. Give Hank Adam a big kiss for us (Amanda and GG)
Lots of love to all,
GG

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, you sure made a pretty boy! Congratulations! I've seen lots of new babies in my career as a Lactation Consultant. Very few have I been able to say, "Hey, your baby looks just like his daddy (or mommy)". So, I think Hank Adam is an original! Maybe with time I'll see more of a resemblance to one or the other. I've definitely noticed that most of the time the family member of either mom or dad will say baby looks like their family line! I just think he's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your family with us.
Love,
Cousin Janet :)

8:35 PM  
Blogger The Griggs Gallery said...

Hank! I love you guys!-Noelle

4:11 PM  
Blogger Timberlace Designs said...

I truly think he is a perfect blend.
It's hard to gauge from just the pics also... because he looks like you guys now as well.
I will point out that he has Nichole's mouth and nose, as baby and adult, no doubt.
You are such a beautiful family.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He definitely looks more like Hank!! His mouth is more like Nichole's but overall that is Hank all the way. Love you guys, Caysie

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home