Photobucket
Hank Adam made his runway debut this past weekend in the Happy Green Bee Fashion Show at our local Farmer's Market. Anyone who's aware of Hank's Eighties modeling days should get a kick out of that - we sure did! We plan on having video from the event up later this week, til then, here are the pics.
Little Emma Bailey: Fashion Plate - w/ Momma Bailey: Quite the dish herself!

Our little man hits the runway decked out in Organic Cotton Christmas sleeper.

Soakin up the limelight!

A Parade of Babes! Excellant work Mom - looking quite Babe-ish yourself!

This modeling is hard work!



6 Comments:
Hey guys!
I just found your blog and I wanted to tell you that Hank II is one of the most handsome babies I have seen in a long time! GG emailed me a photo of him when he was born, but I didn't know how to get in touch with you.
Let us know if you come down to New Orleans so we can see him in person.
Okay - silly me - forgot to sign the post. Where is my teenager when I need her to show me how to navigate the web?
I did it again - but that time it was an accident.
Tina
hank adam look so beautiful in the christmas sleeper. love, Aunt carmen
He is so handsome! I love the eyelashes. He needs to come to New Orleans so I can pinch his cheeks. He might have a girlfriend soon, hopefully. I'm expecting.
Jessica
He's taking after his mommy here! Going to be a little run way model breaking all those girls hearts : )
Those pics are too cute!
Tara & Carter
Post a Comment
<< Home