Tuesday, October 17, 2006

THE FIRST VIDEO

Jus bein cute for Mom & Dad

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Hank, You scare me!! The Lil Hank is so cute though!!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Timberlace Designs said...

so cute.
all three of you, that is.
:)

4:56 PM  
Blogger Hank and Nichole said...

Doesn't he look adorable in his purple teletubby costu--er, I mean Purple LSU fighting tiger sleep suit...

--mommy

5:45 PM  
Blogger The Griggs Gallery said...

Thanks so much for that... I just want to kiss his toes! Love you guys so much, Noelle

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love how it's like they are trying to talk back to you and respond to what you are saying! I love those moments! It's like they have so much to say to you but it just won't come out, LOL. He's beautiful ya'll.

Tara & Carter

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hank adam first video was so cute in his purple slepper just like the lsu fighting tigers.
love, aunt carmen

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home