Friday, June 15, 2007

Head Nod Q&A with Hank Adam II

8 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Estey said...

Great Aunt Lizzie got several belly laughs from the oh-so-clever questions, the sweeping search for morsels and the on-cue head nodding. Great video!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thoughty that was a very fair and unbiased opion, the boy has a future at LSU

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outstanding interview! "And the children shall lead them" - I'll surely follow any kid who's that loyal to LSU this early in his life!

DJ Carlos

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was laughing so hard with the Q&A video. when hank was doing the questions with hank adam was nodding head. that was a wonderful Q&A video. love, aunt carmen

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The boy is heads on correct in those predictions,IMHO.Funny how Hank Jr. developed just a keen LSU loyalty living in GA.Proves the old saying " You can take the fan away from LSU,but you can't take LSU away from the fan.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes! Yes! Yes!

-Auntie Rach

8:23 PM  
Blogger Suga723 said...

That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I can't wait for Aubrey to get bigger.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am surprised Nicole hasn't gotten him into commercials yet cause I see a futer actor in the making . I could watch him all day he is adorable

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home