OK, OK, I know - I've been a total SLACKER! But, hopefully this mega update will make up for it! PLUS there is a new VIDEO update to soon follow!
Hank Adam is 8 months old now and his little personality is SO coming out! & he is such a cool little dude! You can tell by a number of these pics that he can be a little character! He's not quite walking yet - but he is OH SO CLOSE! He will stand at length without holding onto anything and just yesterday he took three steps towards me with his little hand barely touching the couch at his side. Hopefully we'll have the first steps video update soon!
Here he is getting acquainted with a little bongo drum.
.
His Uncle Dean's friend, coworker & pastor, Ernie, visited from Greece and gave Hank Adam a little drum lesson.
.
With Ernie's guidance and assistance, he got the hang of it pretty quick!
.
Here he is anxiously awaiting his bath! For modesty's sake we blocked out his little bum - the originals will, of course, be blackmail pics when he is a teenager!
.
And here he is lovin life in da tub!
.
OK, here's a pic I took for Nichole of our bushes behind the house - so here's my little online blogspot "Happy Mother's Day" to the best Mommy a baby could have! 
.
Here's little Master Gautreaux trying mashed Blueberries for the first time! What a little character!
.
.
Here's an awesome shot of our adorable bundle of joy and his Hot Mama!
.
My brother, Mark, came out for a visit - so here we are chillin on the back porch swing, Daddy, Hank Adam and Uncle Mark. (look at that hand on his Uncle's shoulder- hehe)
.
That's all for now, I'll follow this up with a new video VERY soon!







7 Comments:
Well now,
He's just becoming such a handsome kid, must be un the genes. Love and kisse Uncle T
hank adam look so beautiful in those pictures.i like the picture of hank adam & nichole because they were both smile so beautiful together. i love hank adam,nichole&hank very much.love,aunt carmen
Our little guy is a rock star already! I love the magnitude of his beautiful blue eyes. What a handsome kid. Love Auntie Rach
Hank Jr.(where have I heard that name before) is looking more like a little boy than a baby now. They sure do grow up fast. Hope we get to see y'all at Aunt Hazel's party in Aug.
All the best,
John Gautreaux
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Man you and your brother look so much alike thats pretty cool
He is the cutest baby ever. I have never seen a kid with such beautiful eyes. I have always and still to this day said I didnt want any kids but if there was one thing that could change my mind it would be sitting here looking at how adorable your baby boy is. I wish that I was able to hold him....I moved into a new apartment and was going through some pics and came across the ones from yalls wedding.I hope sometime in this lifetime I will get to experience even half the happiness that you guys have. Take care
Amy
Post a Comment
<< Home