Saturday, May 05, 2007

THE CHASE

5 Comments:

Blogger Timberlace Designs said...

Oh. My. Goodness. THAT was absolutely hysterical! Chloe and I just watched it together and we were laughing sooooo hard.
When it was over she asked if they were really moving that fast...for real?...
tee hee.
I can see Emma's version coming soon... :)

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well i'm glad that Hank Adam has taught his Daddy how to crawl. Two thumbs up.
Love Uncle T

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that is the greatest video EVER!!! Ya'll were too cute and the music just topped it off! That was AWESOME! He looks adorable in all his pics and you and Nichole look great as well. Thanks for the video...ya'll take care!

Tara & Carter

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the video was so cute. hank was chaseing hank adam. those are cute pictures of hank adam. love, aunt carmen.

9:26 PM  
Blogger The Griggs Gallery said...

Part of the reason I don't blog anymore is that I am inept at adding music to my posts. hee hee love you guys, Noelle

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home