We needed a picture for Hank Adam's Christmas picture in the local paper. Now the pic was supposed to be a "professional" shot by a Professional Photographer. Ah, professional - proschmessional! We grabbed the ol' faux fur blanket and found some nice au-naturalle lighting and viola! here are the results!




8 Comments:
One #1 pix: "It's a good thing I'm a natural like my mom...dont have to work hard at these photo shoots!"
#2: "My dad has an 8x10 glossy just like this one--minus the cap."
#3: "I do NOT color my eyebrows OR pooch out my upper lip just to be cuter!"
#4: "Think Santa's workshop will hire me as an elf helper?"
#5: "Oh paleeeze...MY dad could take your dad anytime!"
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
congrat's your baby is beautiful wish i could hold him.
love ya'll lori
he is just 2 cute for words!!! congrats
He looks just like his Daddy! Way too cute for words!
"Wait a minute....What happened to my 'LSU ROCKS' picture?? Daaaaad! Did you put that one in your wallet?"
"Mom, did you put that call in to GQ yet?
it wil be hank adam first christmas picture in the washington newspaper.i love the christmas picture of hank adam. love,aunt carmen
When I grow up I want to be a proschmessional fooschball player!
Post a Comment
<< Home